Creating a Successful Partnership – The Next Level
November 2nd & 3rd 2019 – Morangup WA
“How do we merge training and riding with the amazing relationship we’ve worked so hard to create without breaking it?” “Is it even possible?”
The answer is absolutely YES!
You’ve invested so much into Creating a Successful Partnership it’s understandable that taking things up a level and asking more from yourself and your horse feels uncomfortable.
The Next Level will explore how our mindset and beliefs impact on our approach to training. How understanding the quadrants of operant conditioning can help us make clear and concise decisions. And how our level of skill combined with the intensity of the challenge impacts on the outcome.
Horse participants will select an area they wish to advance in, this can include liberty, working in a cavesson, introducing a bridle (bitted or bitless), in hand (ground riding), introducing a cordeo (neck rope), asking and receiving permission to ride and riding in partnership.
We will explore and experience the following
- How mindset and beliefs impact on our approach to training
- Using the quadrants of operant conditioning to help make clear and concise decisions
- The impact of skill and challenge intensity on the outcome
- Your choice of area to advance in with your horse
- Two full days of theory, worksheets, role playing and self exploration for all participants
- Up to three individual horse sessions over two days for horse participants
- A small, safe group of like-minded people so everyone can contribute and grow
- A private Facebook group where you have ongoing access to me for assistance
Venue: Flame Lily Farm – Morangup WA
Investment: Horse Participants – two days $400.00 | Non-Horse Participants – two days $100.00
Camping & Yards: Saturday night camping and yards for two days are included, extra days are available at an extra cost
Cancellation Policy: Your place is not confirmed until your payment has been received. There are no refunds or transfers, if you are unable to attend you will need to find someone to fill your place. For full Terms & Conditions please read here…