Creating a Successful Partnership – The Foundation
June 15th & 16th – Sutton NSW
During this two day clinic you will discover what it means to create a truly successful partnership with your horse. I will show you how to dissolve the challenges that make your relationship feel unsuccessful and bring the fun back to being with your horse.
Together we will uncover what it means to create a connection and how having this connection will dramatically improve your relationship.
We will explore why removing conflict from our lives with horses is vital to ensuring a safe, happy and successful life together.
I will help you and your horse develop the ability to manage your energy so you can both communicate effectively without stress and without force.
And we will get down to the very core of what being a horse really means. What drives her and how being aware of these drivers can help us be the best human for our horse.
We will explore and experience the following
- Connection – what is it, why do we want it and how do we achieve it
- Conflict – why it’s happening and how to resolve it
- You will learn how to manage your own energy so you’re better equipped to help your horse manage hers
- Non-Functional behaviour v’s Functional behaviour
- How to help you horse break the cycle of non-functional behaviour
- Two full days of theory, worksheets, role playing and breathing exercises for all participants
- Up to three individual unmounted horse sessions over two days for horse participants
- A small, safe group of like-minded people so everyone can contribute and grow
- The option to join our private Facebook group where you have access to me for assistance and also to share your journey with other people on the same path
Date: Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th June 2019
Venue: Sherony Park – Sutton NSW
Investment: Horse Participants – two days $550.00 | Non-Horse Participants – two days $150.00
Camping & Yards: Are to be booked directly with Sherony Park and are an additional cost
Cancellation Policy: Your place is not confirmed until your payment has been received. There are no refunds or transfers, if you are unable to attend you will need to find someone to fill your place. For full Terms & Conditions please read here…
What My Clients Say
Tiecher has been blessed with a unique understanding of horses but not only that, she is an incredible people person too! This makes for such a wonderful experience when you train with her because her understanding, compassion and wealth of knowledge sets you up for complete success.
My horse Ollie was quite shut down after a racing career. Tiecher showed me a way of connecting with him that stripped away what I knew from the past and started me on a new journey from a different perspective. Tiecher has a very intuitive way of working with the horses which both myself and Ollie enjoy.
Not only does Tiecher have an amazing gift with horses, but she truly brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to her work. My young foal had such a positive introduction to the halter and to floating during what was otherwise a difficult and stressful time. Something I never would have thought possible!